COVID-19 RACE GUIDELINES
Safety is paramount for our sponsors, staff, volunteers, and most importantly, our event participants at ForeShore Adventure Run. We are following recommended guidelines for protection against COVID-19 at registration and the event.
Face Coverings and Personal Protective measures:
- Staff, volunteers, and event participants are required to wear masks during check-in and registration.
- Staff and volunteers will wear masks during the event and post-race.
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the course, at registration and Runner’s Oasis, and in the Jons to Go.
- If you have any COVID symptoms, please stay home. ForeShore will keep your runner’s packet with your shirt and participation medal for you to pick up at a later date.
- Please do not share fluids, towels, food, gels, or any other item that runner’s usually share.
Pre-race, race, and post-race:
- Registration tables set for social distancing of staff, volunteers, and registrants.
- Early packet pick-up is Friday, May 21, 2021, in the pavilion area at Beachwood Park, 3157 Dune St, from 5-7 p.m. (Parking is free at this location.)
- Race day registration, packet pick up, and volunteer check-in is at Pere Marquette Beach, 3510 Channel Dr, starting at 7 a.m. on May 22.
- When in line for registration and at the start, participants are required to social distance by a minimum of 6-feet.
- The ForeShore Adventure Run is a staggered start event that works well with current restrictions. Please note your WAVE time at check-in; it may have been adjusted by 5-10 minutes to keep groups at a maximum of 35.
- Chip timing does not start until the runner crosses the starting line.
- Bottled water provided at course water stations.
- Post-race refreshments in Runner’s Oasis include Gatorade, water, hand-held fruit, and individually wrapped snacks.