PERE MARQUETTE BEACH PARK
Running To Overcome Life’s Obstacles.
Become A Volunteer
ForeShore is the premier 5k obstacle course race along the lakeshore. Participants run to help others overcome life’s obstacles while at the same time provide meals and shelter to homeless people in the West Michigan. ForeShore would not be possible without our friendly and encouraging team of volunteers. Whether you are passing out medals or cheering participants on along the course, volunteers make ForeShore an unforgettable experience.
Are you interested in joining this amazing volunteer team? Fill out the form below and our Volunteer Coordinator will be in touch with more information.
Guidelines for Volunteering:
- Must be at least a High School Freshman to volunteer.
- All minors must serve with a parent or guardian.
- If you are new to volunteering with Muskegon Rescue Mission or any affiliate organizations, you may be subject to further screening.
- All volunteers will receive an exclusive t-shirt and coupon for lunch at the Beach Cove.
- All volunteers have the opportunity to run the course at no cost.